Lions Sightfirst Eye Hospital Laboratory is a full service clinical laboratory which offers a comprehensive range of tests using advanced instrumentation and technically proven methodologies as well as the utmost personal attention. Strict internal and external quality control programs are incorporated into our services.
The Laboratory highly boasts of highly trained and experienced staff. They are hospitable, friendly and responsive to all the concerns of the clients regarding the laboratory tests. The results are treated with utmost confidentiality.
We place the needs of each individual patient first through quality testing, great personal care, attention and promptness of service. We demonstrates responsiveness to the needs of our clients.
Upholding patients’ rights and their dignity is key, thus the needs of each individual patient are put first through quality testing, personalized care and attention to detail as well as timely service with improved Turn around Times.
We offer a broad spectrum of clinical services, all designed to provide physicians and their patients with most accurate and diagnostically meaningful results.
Established in October 2005, Lions Kanubhai Babla Laboratory has fast become a household name in clinical diagnosis with a multitude of Doctors and medical institutions utilizing the facility to serve their patients better.
The laboratory is spacious and ambient, providing patients with a comfortable setting whilst awaiting their results which takes minimal time to process. WI-FI is provided at the waiting bay for free.
We have very qualified, highly trained, warm, skilled professional staff who ensures that our clients and their tests receive the highest degree of attention.
Our broad capabilities include and is not limited to:
- Full haemogram (FBC& ESR)
- Kidney function Tests
- Liver Function tests
- Lipid profile
- Thyroid function tests
- Blood coagulation tests
- Diabetes tests, including, RBS,FBS,PPB OGTTS & HbA1c
- Serological tests e.g HBsAg, HCV,HIV Tests,
- Prostrate Specific Antigens (PSA)
- Cardiac and muscles enzymes
- Culture & sensitivity
- Rheumatoid arthritis Factors(RF)
- Histopathology (small histology,Pap smear,FNA)
- Vitamin B12,Vitamin D3
- TB Tests (sputum for AFB, TB Quantiferon, Mantoux, Gene Xpert )
- Routine tests(Bs for mps, Stool o/c, Urinalysis, Salmonella Ag Tests, Brucella tests)
- STD’S screening (VDRL,TPHA,Gonnorhoea tests,Chlamydia tests)
- CD4/CD8 Tests
- Viral load
- Fertility tests (Seminalysis, Estrogen, FSH .LH, Testosterone, prolactin)
- Tumour markers(CEA,CA 125,)
Proper testing can alleviate unnecessary stress and discomfort allowing you to work and live productively.
‘’This is where quality matters’’